Liron Frenkel, CEO of Metrycom Ltd. recently presented Metrycom’s market leading Grid Sensors in an innovation event of ICL-Group in Israel.
ICL-Group is an international Israeli corporation renowned for innovation. ICL’s operations include mines in Israel, Europe, North and South America and China including ICL’s own extensive private overhead line networks.
The benefits of Metrycom’s Smart-Grid Sensor MS5000 for corporations that own private overhead electric lines are:
- Rapid detection electric faults caused by pollution
- Rapid location of faults to avoid long search times and enable the rapid restoration of power
- Location of weak points in the network that cause temporary flashovers
- Prediction of faults in the private electric grid in order to pre-empt outages
- Detect and locate events of broken conductors
- Provide an online view on the condition of the entire distribution network
Metrycom is providing advanced systems and analytic software optimized for corporations who own private overhead line networks, and in particular mining operations.
By using Metrycom’s solution customers can reduce the number of outages and the length of power interruptions, and thus reduce significant losses to the production process that are inflicted by power interruptions.